Dan Borsch is president of the Louisville-Jefferson County Young Democrats. No one has filed against Anne Northup yet. The goal of this blog is to encourage support of Dan Borsch in a potential run for Congress.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

An Update

Yes, Col. Andrew Horne has announced he was running. I have not spoken with Dan in a few days and I hope the entrance into the race does not discourage him from running. The morning's article in the Courier-Journal does not say whether or not he has made a decision.
Dan Borsch, president of the Louisville-Jefferson County Young Democrats, has said he is considering the race. He could not be reached yesterday.

Former Assistant U.S. Attorney David Hale, in private practice in Louisville, said he is considering a challenge to Northup.

"I can confirm I have been asked by several Democratic leaders in Kentucky and in Washington to consider this race, and that's what I'm doing," Hale said. "I will make a decision relatively quickly, and I will make the decision irrespective of any other candidate's decisions."
Update: Dan is looking at the race irrespective of decisions that other candidates have made.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am with you all the way Dan! Anything I can do to help please let me know. Check out my blog when you get time. Ithink we are on the same page and only want the best for our town.

5:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home